Saturday, December 1, 2012

Kickin' Off 2012

Guess who's back in town!

Have you heard about the Inappropriate Elf Contest ? It is absolutely hilarious and has been a huge inspiration for Leggy's elf antics. This photo is Leggy's only hope of winning mama a new, Nikon camera or maybe an iPad mini. If you could drop by there sometime between 12/7 - 12/18, and show Leggy some love, you'd make that creepy smile on his face even bigger! 

Check out Leggy's previous posts or come on back 
to see what he's up to tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome! Your Ryan Gosling post had me laughing so hard I was crying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant!! This one has all my votes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much! I was so excited to get my first ever comments on my blog. You both made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. brilliant sense of humor! chuckle, laugh, smile at every one!! thank you :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments Welcome!